The student dormitories at King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok at Bangkok have been providing accommodation for vocational students (certificate and bachelor’s degree levels) from remote provinces since 2009. In addition, there is also accommodation for international students.
The student dormitories are of international standards. The pleasant living quarters facilitate study and socializing as well as independent lifestyle conducive to personal development. There are two dormitory buildings which accommodate 960 students consisting of the 240 rooms-male dormitory and the 240 rooms-female dormitory. Each room is designed for dual occupancy.
The common area includes :
1. Two elevators for each building
2. Keycard and finger print scanner systems
3. Security guards for 24 hrs.
5. Bike lot
6. First-aid room and ambulance
7. Food and beverage kiosk
8. Washing machine and vending machine
The dormitory room :
1. Room with fan and room with air conditioner
2. Bunk bed, wardrobe, desk and chair
3. Wet room (including sanitary ware)
Contact Us : Student Accommodation Building
Contact number: 02-555-2000 Ext. 1812,1814 or 02-9122066