Department of Construction Design and Management (CDM)
is an educational department under the Faculty of Industrial Technology and Management located in Prachinburi campus of King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok. It provides the bachelor’s degree program in Computer-aided Design and Construction Management. The program focuses on construction design and management integrating civil engineering and architect along with technologies and computer technology programs facilitating and increasing operational efficiency in construction. The graduates have “high abilities to work throughout the construction”, i.e., architectural design, structural design, estimation, planning, inspection and supervision, and project evaluation.
CDM graduates will be able to:
- apply general education knowledge and fundamental science knowledge to different situations properly;
- have critical thinking and solving problem, able to work as a team, have a professional communication and presentation skills, able for lifelong learning, as well as, honest and ethical in work;
- understand and apply construction knowledge with related technologies for surveying, design, drafting, estimating, construction planning and management;
- apply construction knowledge with relating technologies and computer technology programs, as well as Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology for planning and managing schedule, budget, resources and quality in construction industrial part; and
- have creativity skill and able to apply architectural knowledge with relating technologies and computer technology programs, as well as Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology for architectural and innovative designs.